Alfa Forno Pizza e BraceBurning Pizza Oven On Cart
- The Pizza Oven and grill is suitable for gardens and balconies due to its weight.
- Patented Forninox technology allows you to reach desired cooking temperatures with little fuel
- Italian fire brick hearth retains and evenly distributes heat
- Special shape of the dome allows the heat to cook your food evenly
- Food is placed next to the fire for traditional wood-fired flavor
- Hinged door can also be used as a shelf
Alfa Forno Pizza And Brace Wood Burning Pizza Oven On Cart: Hand crafted in Italy, Alfa pizza ovens combine old world methods with the latest technology to meet the needs of any at home chef. The Pizza and Brace oven uses Forninox technology, an Alfa Pizza patent, that allows you to reach desired cooking temperatures with very little fuel in ten minutes. Cook three pizzas right next to the fire on the 31 1/2 x 15 3/4 inch fire brick cooking surface. Placing the food next to the fire gives it the flavour and aroma of wood.
The large mouth of the oven allows for a pizza as large as 23 inches and also has a hinged door that can be used as a shelf for placing food. The dome is made of powder-coated stainless steel and the cooking floor is made of fire brick to help retain heat while cooking. The high and spherical shape of the dome allows the heat to remain trapped and cook your food evenly while the built-in thermometer allows you to monitor internal temperatures. The base features a place to store your wood for cooking and large wheels to easily move the oven around without a problem. With no curing needed, you can cook anything in your Alfa pizza oven that you would normally cook in your kitchen oven including roasts, vegetables, potatoes and desserts!
|Minutes to heat up||15|
|No. of pizzas at a time||three|
|Number of pizzas in 15 minutes||12|
|Bread baking (Kg)||3|
|Average consumption (Kg/h)||3|
|Floor area (mq)||0,32|
|Cooking floor (cm)||80×40|
|Flue (cm)||∅ 15,0|
|Total height (cm)||197,0|
|Mouth width (cm)||61,5|
|Mouth height (cm)||18,0|
|Maximum temperature (°C)||400|